Things I do too rarely, due to the Peter excuse, and feel mildly guilty about:
- Practice my singing. (My desire to do this has seriously waned. I think my attention span for projects/hobbies maxes out at 3 months.)
- Dishes and other necessary near or on floor cleaning. (What did we ever do pre-Roomba?)
Things I should or would like to do if I could knock the boy out long enough to clean and then set up the sewing machine:
- Fix the elastics in the BumG diapers.
- Make some diapers.
- Make at least one sun/bucket hat (for Peter).
- Make a nifty bean bag for my camera.
- Make crafty gifts... (Will not release details 'till gifts are given.)
- Oh, speaking writing of no. 5, I have some things to mail.
What I DO:
I snap photos now and then, and it's pretty easy to play with them on the computer while tending to the milder sides of